The workplace has changed. The old rules don’t apply. PathFinders is a unique training method, developed by our Chief Resilience Officer, Tom Kelley. PathFinders' mission is to help companies dramatically increase business results through having more authentic, plugged in and fulfilled employees… leading to increased productivity and aliveness in the workplace.
PathFinders For Teams
Mediation, Team Building, Facilitation, Group Coaching
Experiential group processes that take your team members to a deeper understanding of themselves and their teammates.
- PathFinders humanizes each member of team which leads to a more heart centered connection.
- Builds into the organization the principles of Awareness, Authenticity, and Mindfulness and cultivates Clearer Communication and Openness.
"To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart" – Thomas J Watson
PathFinders For Executives
One-on-One coaching for new hires, new managers and employees in transition
Evokes contribution from a deeper, more heart centered place. Creates revved up, animated workers giving their all from an authentic place. Activates through powerful processes/exercises designed to find and ignite the more primal motivations.
Curriculum centers on the New Expanded “Phenomenon” of Leadership
- Personal Power (one’s character, ability,and approach)
- Creating extraordinary results
- Holistic, whole system problem solving
- Emotions and Intuition matter as well as logic and facts
- Purpose driven but with a longer view
- Using Compassionate Communication
- Focused on needs of marketplace, community and ecosystem